This site is provided by Wenzel Spine, Inc. ("Wenzel Spine"). Information about Wenzel Spine products will be found on this site. You are advised that alternative products may be available from other manufacturers.
You may use this site for purposes expressly permitted by this site. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Wenzel Spine's express prior written consent. Your use is also subject to the Code of Conduct set forth below. This site may contain information related to various health, medical, and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional medical adviser, such as a physician to determine what courses of treatment, if any, may be appropriate for you. You many not use this site for any flooding, spamming, data mining or advertising. Use of this site on any information on this site for advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation is prohibited.
Trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site are the property of Wenzel Spine or the party that provided the trademarks, service marks, and logos to Wenzel Spine. Wenzel Spine and any party that provided trademarks, service marks, and logos to Wenzel Spine retain all rights with respect to any of their respective trademarks, service marks, and logos appearing in this site.
This site may be hyper-linked to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, Wenzel Spine. Hyper-links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or Wenzel Spine. Wenzel Spine has not reviewed any or all of such sites, is not responsible for the content of those sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Hyper-links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and Wenzel Spine makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of these hyper-links or the sites hyper-linked to this site. Further, the inclusion of any hyper-link to a third-party site does not necessarily imply endorsement by Wenzel Spine of that site.
Wenzel Spine does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information or personal data from you through our site. If you transmit to or post on our site any material, data, information or idea by any means, it will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and Wenzel Spine shall be free to reproduce, publish, or otherwise use such information for any purposes whatsoever including, without limitation, the research, development, manufacture, use or sale of products utilizing such information. The sender of any information to Wenzel Spine is fully responsible for its content, including its truthfulness, accuracy, and its non-infringement of any other person, organization, or entity’s proprietary rights.
Although accessible by others, the product information on this site is intended for use by U.S. residents only unless otherwise indicated. You should not construe anything on the site as a promotion or solicitation for any product or for the use of any product that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where you are located.
The site contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries.
Technologies, such as cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Wenzel Spine. The technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual as well as aggregate basis.
Wenzel Spine makes no representation as to the availability, accuracy, or completeness of the content of this site. Wenzel Spine shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to or inability to access this site or from reliance on any information at this site.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. WENZEL SPINE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WENZEL SPINE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND WENZEL SPINE MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. WENZEL SPINE ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL WENZEL SPINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS INTERNET SITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WENZEL SPINE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the limitation of liability, so this provision may not apply to you.
Website Code of Conduct
We want all visitors to our websites to have a safe, interesting and friendly experience. Accordingly, all users of our sites and any contributions they make to the sites must comply with this Code of Conduct. Your use of our websites means that you accept and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct, which supplements and forms part of the Website Terms. Wenzel Spine may need to revise the Code of Conduct from time to time by amending this page. Please review this page regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes Wenzel Spine makes as they are legally binding on you.
If you reasonably believe that any contribution to our websites made by another user contravenes this Code of Conduct and/or any of the Website Terms, please notify us using the “Report Abuse”/“Flag as Inappropriate” or equivalent button. Within this Code of Conduct, “contribution” means any material posted or uploaded to our websites by a member of the public, including without limitation any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio material.
- must be your own original work. You may be entitled to incorporate into your contribution certain material made available on our websites but only where that is expressly made clear. Otherwise, all material in your contributions must be your own original piece of work and should not plagiarise others’ work.
- must not infringe anyone else’s rights, including copyright. Your contributions must not plagiarise or infringe the rights of any other person including any copyright, database, trade mark, trade secret, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights of any kind. Therefore with regard to existing articles, news reports, music, video clips or other copyright material you will generally need the explicit permission of the relevant copyright owners
- must not contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour. Please be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. Material that is unlawful, harassing, threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive, abusive, hateful, inflammatory, profane, racially, sexually or religiously offensive or otherwise objectionable or unlawful is not acceptable.
- must be true and accurate. Your contributions must be true, accurate (where they state facts) and be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content may be deleted.
- must not promote illegal or anti-social behaviour. Contributions must not contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) terrorist acts, copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- must not misrepresent their origins. Contributions and/or user names may not be used to impersonate any other person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or to give the impression that they emanate from us, if that is not the case.
- must not be in any language other than English (or the predominant language of the website if not English). Contributions in other languages may be removed.
- must not involve any flooding, spamming or advertising. Flooding is when the same comment is posted over and over in the same forum; spamming is the posting of the same comment (or very similar) to more than one forum. All advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, junk mail and any other forms of commercial solicitation are prohibited.
- must not disclose any personal information. Contributions to this website are publicly available and can be viewed by others with whom you may not wish to share such information. Do not include any personal or personally identifiable information about you or others (including your own or anyone else’s email address).
BREACH OF THE CODE OF CONDUCT
It will be our sole decision as to whether there has been a breach of this Code of Conduct. Wenzel Spine has the right (but not the obligation) to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any contribution in whole or in part that Wenzel Spine deems to be in breach of the Code of Conduct. Where Wenzel Spine believes there is a breach of the Code of Conduct, Wenzel Spine may take whatever action we feel is appropriate in the circumstances. Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct constitutes a material breach of the Website Terms, which could result in us taking any of the following actions:
- issuing a warning to you;
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of any contribution or of your right to use our websites, including deletion of any personal profile;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all losses and costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach and/or further legal action against you; and/or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities or other relevant third parties as Wenzel Spine reasonably feel is necessary.
Wenzel Spine excludes liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Code of Conduct. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Last updated: Oct 17, 2016
Product VariLift may be covered by at least one of the following patents:
Product primaLOK may be covered by at least one of the following patents: